Saturday, October 04, 2003
To: Mr. Vance Stevens
From: student name
Date: October 6, 2003
Re: My progress in typing tutor
I would like to report on my progress in DOS Keyboarding Tutor for the past week. As you can see from the chart below ...
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
- Open notepad
- Follow instructions here:
- Save your work as IDname_class_mypage.htm
- Copy your file to Work Finished or to WS0251 / Share
Homework due by Saturday Oct 4 is to create a one paragraph HTML document and submit it (hand it in) via the Work Finished folder, or place it in the share folder of WS0251. I will then put it on the Meet the Students web site.
Don't forget that also on Saturday you are to write and submit a memo reporting your progress on typing tutor. See posting from Sat Sept 27 below.
These homework assignments appear on your Homework page here:
There will be a mid-term exam in the week following Sat Oct 18. You will receive more information about this next week in class.
Monday, September 29, 2003
It does work well ...
- Students visit http://www.tappedin.org/new
- Students log in as guests and meet Vance at reception
- Students are very careful to chat politely and seriously in this professional / scholastic environment
- Vance moves to his office
- Student click Online tab
- Highlight VanceS under Online
- Pull down Join (where it says 'attach')
Students continue their conversation in Vance's office